What We Can Do For You
Need a professional looking website that meets the needs of your business but want to know exactly what you are getting?
Starter Website - $500
Basic but professional. This gives you :
- WordPress site with a blog on the front page
- Two pages of static content using the Genesis Framework which supports responsive design.
- We'll set up your web server and throw in a basic Contact form.
Basic Website - $1000
Everything from the starter web site plus a few more goodies:
- Add the ability to have users and handle comments.
- Add either RSS feeds, social media links or newsletter integration to push current content to your users.
Semi-Custom Website - $2000
Everything from our Starter and Basic website with some added functionality including:
- Customize theme and graphics
- Pick 2 additional features: Event Calendar, Social Media Integration, Photo Gallery, Surveys, Forums, Metrics, Advertising Integration or SEO
What We Do
Content Management Systems (CMS)
A CMS is a web application that makes it easy for non-technical people to add content, edit existing content and manage a website. What does that mean? Using a CMS, it is easy to:
- Add a new page, news item, calendar event, article or any other type of content
- Change existing content
- Add, delete or change menus and even move entire menus around
- Add pictures and other advanced features to the site via Page Builder tools.
- Add, modify and delete users as well as managing their permissions and security
While a CMS can take more up front time to implement, it saves a huge amount of time and costs in the future to update and change your website
Simple, clean and eye-catching designs that are easy to use and work for the computer, tablet and smartphone.
Ecommerce, scripting and database integration using PHP, jQuery, Ajax, MySQL and Java
Social Media & Email
Because a static website isn't enough - we can set up your site to reach more people with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. We can also help you with email marketing.