Our Classes: Tech Made Easy
Tired of not understanding how a basic website works? Want to build your own website easily for your small business or personal needs? Just want to learn to do real coding or know how to do basic back end tasks like setup a server, access a database or FTP files? Or simply would like to know what the heck a "back end task" is? We excel at making technology accessible and easy to understand for everyone!
Signup for Winter Classes!
Registration is open for all winter classes including 2 new sessions of our intro class - "Learn to Build a Website".
Stay Up to Date
If you are not quite ready to take a class yet, but would like to be notified of upcoming classes - sign up here.
Learn More About Coding for Kids
Learn More About Our Classes for Adults
We not only offer a range of classes for kids - but we also teach grown-ups to! Sometimes we can all use that extra push.
We can also create a custom class just for you and your small group. Topics covered can include:
- WordPress: setup a site, create and manage content, design site layout (themes, widgets and menus), and use plugins including Security, Social, ECommerce, SEO, Performance, Event Management, Photo Galleries, Page Builder and more
- Website Basics: using HTML to create your structure and using CSS to style the look.
- Real Programming: learn how to construct and code using real programming languages such as Python and Django
- And more...app development? Databases? Security? Email Marketing?
Who Do We Teach?
We offer classes during the school day as well as evening classes for those adults who want to learn more. If you learn better from a person, like to have someone to answer your questions or just need to be held accountable - our classes might be the right fit for you.
Need a class for your employees? We can custom tailor one to meet the needs of your group. We can teach you how to setup or simply how to maintain a website created in WordPress, Drupal, or more.
We teach classes to kids too. Right now they include:
- Basic Programming Concepts
- App Development