Sign Up for Coding Classes for Kids
Our winter classes are now open for registration. We will be adding two new introduction classes to learn the basics of building a website.
- The second session of "Learn to Build a Website" will run for 8 sessions with starting the week after Spring Break, April 2nd and ending the week before Memorial Day for $225.
- Class size is limited to 8 students. Each session will only be held if at least 4 students register for it.
- Two classes with a total of 10 sessions are at:
- Mondays: 4:45-5:30 pm (Start Date: April 2nd)
- Thursdays: 3:45 - 4:30 pm (Start Date: April 5th)
- Continuing classes will run for 10 sessions from the week of April 2nd through May 21st for $225
- Laptops will be provided
- Classes will be held at 2908 Brandywine St NW - a 15 minute walk from Murch @UDC and from Deal.
Let Us Know...
Love us? Think our classes for kids are great? Or do you have some productive feedback or constructive criticism. We would love to hear from you.
Which Class to Sign Up For?
The first step to becoming a programmer! Our Learn to Build a Website class starts with the basics of creating websites - HTML & CSS. We are offering two sessions of this class for the winter term - one Wednesday and one Thursday from 3:45 pm to 4:30 pm.
There will be one session for those who did Python/Web Building last year on Mondays from 3:45 - 4:30 pm. We'll keep working on what we have been - little bit of WordPress, little bit of Python, maybe a review of HTML/CSS/php.
Requirements: previous student in Python or Web Builders
There will be one session for the LabCats- you know who you are! Same bat time, same bat channel - Fridays at 3:45-4:45 pm.
Requirements: previous student in Advanced Python. You know who you are.
Spring 2018 Session Sign Up Form