Classes for Kids
There are quite a few options out there for kids to learn to code - but we think our approach is a little different. We believe that kids are ready to learn practical and real skills so we start them off with building a webpage on the first day. We use cloud editors and online tools so that the kids can work from our classroom or at home and still be able to access their work easily. Find out more below!
Interested in Summer Camp?
We have some students interested in summer camp for a week in July.
If you are interested, let us know! We only hold camp if there are enough kids!
Sign up now for Spring Session
No new students right now but sign up for your current class if you want to continue. Class size is limited to 8 students. Each session will only be held if at least 4 students register for it.
For Web Builders: two sessions of 10 classes are at:
- Mondays Web Builders: 4:45-5:30 pm (Start Date: April 2nd)
- Thursdays Web Builders : 3:45 - 4:30 pm (Start Date: April 5th)
For continuing LabCats, Pythoners, WordPressians...
- classes are same bat time, same bat channel.
- We will take a break for Spring break but otherwise continue.
- I'll send email notifications when it is time to resign up and you can do it here!
All classes are held at 2908 Brandywine St. NW and laptops are provided.
We are a great option for you as we have more flexibility to teach during the school day. We can conduct classes at our site or come to you in the NW DC area. Get a small group together and contact us.
We teach classes to kids beginning with fifth grade going through high school. We suggest starting with the Learn to Build a Website class but kids can also start with Python which is a more advanced programming language. We also offer more advanced classes in Web Site Building, Django (which is a framework for Python) and Introduction to App Development.
- Weekly 45 minute classes
- Neccessary tools to create websites and programs
- Homework assignments and online help
- Focusing on App Development
- Class from 9:30am-2:30pm